Deep Data Marketing / Account Manager
- They call me a
- What makes me special?
Brand Strategy, Creative Communications, Experience Design, Consumer Insights, Content Marketing, Digital Ecosystems, Integrated Brand Solutions, Brand Presentation, 360-degree Advertising
- How do I do this Herculean Task?
- Get under the skin of my client's business/brands and taking on their challenges by taking an active interest in the projects they are working on and thus, help them build a successful Brand. I am what keeps the machine smooth and running by managing all the teams working on the project and bringing all the parts together to successfully achieve the client’s objective.
- I believe in proactively learning about businesses and categories thorough research about the client, his business offerings, competitor’s brands, market conditions, and industry trends.
- I make it a point to understand the crux of the clients’ business requirement and support my managers in writing briefs which delivers the right direction and expectation to all the execution teams and clients
- I take part in the ideation process, creative critiques and brainstorming sessions to and contribute to innovative ideas that are relevant to the client’s business and within Asymmetrique’s internal capabilities to deliver.
- I support my manager in managing the project deadlines and resources as well as taking care of delivering project requirements such as visual stimulus, presentations, and mock-ups and filing and archiving information.
- I co-ordinate the handover between creative and studio/production teams and involve all the teams working on actual production as one unit to ensure uniformity in thought which gets reflected in all work churned out for the client.
- I have a knowledge of entire marketing communication function, understanding of the online and offline mediums of marketing, the entire process of briefing, monitoring execution, approvals, mandatories and artwork / final files.
- I support my managers in collating data for progress reports, project reports, post-project analysis in order to recognize the successful and unsuccessful project elements and form a recommendation sheet accordingly.
- What I need to have:
- MBA/ master’s in mass media/ Communication, Business Administration, Marketing.
- To have effective project management skills and the ability to work under short deadlines.
- Good written and verbal communication
- Analytical bent of mind with an ability to derive insights from research.
- Observer of human behaviour in everyday life situations
- Avid reader of business material with an aim to always stay current with business and marketing challenges.
- Natural ability to absorb technological, data-based and creative concepts in day-to-day outputs
Get in touch with HR helpdesk - email@example.com or call +91 22 688 10 714