Creative Solutions / Art Supervisor
- They call me a
Art Supervisor (The wordsmith)
- What makes me special?
Generate clear ideas and concepts in tandem with the copy/content team. An innovative approach to the creative and the ways in which digital advertising and media is carried.
- How do I do this?
- A keen eye for visual details and accuracy. Produce moldboards/sketches, storyboards, roughs to visualize ideas Taking work from concept to final execution within deadlines
- Understand marketing initiatives, strategic positioning and target audience
- Cooperate with the rest of the creative team across different types of media
- The resilience to perform under pressure and deliver high quality work to tight deadlines.
- Manage and delegate responsibilities to other designers and provide directions
- Stay on top of all trends and maintain best practices
- Proven working experience as Art Director
- A strong knowledge of typography, image manipulation, illustration and animation. A broad understanding of marketing design and layout will also be expected
- Proficient use of Photoshop, Illustrator, After effects or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Team player with strong communication and presentation skills
- Relevant education or training
- A good awareness of digital media and evolving online platforms
Get in touch with HR helpdesk - email@example.com or call +91 22 688 10 714