Experience Brand / Sr. Manager/Associate Director – ROI Marketing
- I am special because:
I will propel Asymmetrique’s business growth by selling-to and growing new clients looking for e-Commerce and Performance Marketing solutions in Digital. I will be instrumental in helping to scale its ROI Marketing service offering to become Asymmetrique’s largest and most valuable business vertical.
CTC – Between 10 to 13 Lacs
- How do I achieve this?
- I shoulder PnL responsibility and targets for my vertical/city/region and own the process of identifying, prospecting, and nurturing clients who can benefit from partnering with Asymmetrique.
- I create insight-driven digital marketing strategies to meet client’s online marketing requirements, and present them to CMOs in form of brand, market, and online channel initiatives, which in-turn lead to upsell and new revenue generation for Asymmetrique.
- I have extensive experience running results-based e-Commerce programs from the standpoint of managing budgets, e-comm workflows, channel relationships, media partnerships, and results reporting and analysis.
- I have a great understanding of data-driven Performance Marketing, and how it can benefit clients for ROI generation from their digital programs.
- I build valuable relationships with Client Decision-makers by keeping up-to-date and maintaining strong knowledge of all things related to digital and marketing technology.
- I Need to be:
- 10+ years in the industry with at least 6 - 7 years of supervisory experience.
- Masters in Mass Communication/Marketing with Digital specialization preferred.
- Effective project management skills and the ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Client-focused can-do attitude, good written and verbal communication, and an analytical bent of mind with an ability to derive insights from data.
- Natural ability to absorb technological, data-based and creative concepts in day-to-day outputs
- Exposure to Marketing Automation softwares such as Leadsquared, Mautic, Hubspot, Adobe, Salesforce etc. as well as Call Center, Chat and other Automation tools.
Get in touch with HR helpdesk - firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91 22 688 10 714