Deep Data Marketing / Community Manager
- They call me a
- What makes me special?
A community Manager’s key responsibility is to cater to and manage the online voice of an organization to build brand awareness within the online community.
- A community manager must be aware of the latest social media best practices and should be able to tie it down to what their respective brand stands for.
- They must be aware of what the community is looking for on social media and how they can push the brand in delivering the same to their audience.
- Setting and implementing social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies.
- Manage and oversee social media day to day work done by the executives on the brands as well as plan monthly strategies that will align with the overall objective of the brand
- A community manager must be aware of what the community is looking for on social media and help the brands
- Create content calendar, weekly/ monthly along with the copy and social media executive.
- The Community Manger is responsible for managing and handling communications in two directions i.e organic social media as well as third part communication eg; PR, influencer management etc.
- A community Manager must have hands on experience of dealing with multiple brands at the same time, hence attention to detail and the ability to multitask plays an important part of the job role.
- Work in a multidisciplinary team with copywriters, designers and collaborate with marketing, sales, and product development team.
- Work closely with the SM analyst as well as the media team on how to push organic SM and other activities perform better
- Keep a track on import brand KPIs along the above mentioned teams and take relevant actions based on the insights discovered.
Get in touch with HR helpdesk - email@example.com or call +91 22 688 10 714