Content Marketing / Copy Supervisor
- They call me a
Copy Supervisor (The wordsmith)
- What makes me special?
I have an experience of around 5-7 years, and an ability to write creative marketing copy and generate persuasive ideas that can lend themselves to different forms of media, both traditional and digital.
I am conversant with digital and social media platforms like Instagram, Twitter, Facebook
I have a good portfolio that demonstrates my abilities to devise and deliver strong integrated campaigns.
- How do I do this Herculean Task?
- I generate impactful creative concepts and write copy that support marketing strategies and objectives
- I constantly study the latest digital and cultural trends for inspiration
- I look to develop and deliver innovative ideas and solutions that fully leverage the various formats and possibilities across platforms
- I am conversant with various social media platforms and am constantly tracking them for new format possibilities that they offer
- What I need to have:
- B.A in English, journalism, marketing / BMS (Engineers and other misguided professionals who’ve finally found their true calling can also apply!)
- 5-7 years of relevant experience (should have written for e-commerce brands)
- Demonstrated ability of writing impactful, responsive marketing copy
- Exceptional writing and editorial skills
- Experience in writing for multiple digital media platforms
- Ability to think critically and adapt quickly in a flexible environment
- Ability to comprehend, create and adhere to each client’s brand guidelines.
- Strong attention to detail and organization
- Excellent teamwork/collaborative abilities
- Must have the ability to multi-task and meet agreed deadlines
Get in touch with HR helpdesk - firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91 22 688 10 714