Communities / Copywriter
- They call me a
Copywriter (The wordsmith)
- Job Summary
We are looking for a Copywriter to lead our creative marketing content efforts.
Copywriter responsibilities include writing original copy and slogans for advertising campaigns, editing and publishing articles, and maintaining brand consistency across online channels. If you have experience creating web content, we’d like to meet you. Along with your application, please submit a portfolio or links to your published work.
Ultimately, you will create informative and engaging content about our products and services for our audiences.
- How do I do this Herculean Task?
- Research industry-related topics and identify gaps in our content
- Write original copy for ads and social networks
- Prepare and publish articles that describe our company and products
- Edit and fact-check pieces of content generated by colleagues.
- Use SEO practices to optimize articles and increase visibility
- Liaise with Designers to enrich the text with visual aids, like images and charts
- Shape language and tone used in sales emails, banners, and brochures
- Create and oversee reports on content (e.g. weekly or monthly)
- Interview clients, industry experts, and internal teams
- Monitor metrics related to our content, like web traffic and conversion rates
- Ensure all content is up-to-date
- What I need to have:
- Proven work experience as a Copywriter, Product Copywriter, or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Excellent writing and editing skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- An ability to write creative copy both for large pieces of content (e.g. product descriptions) and smaller texts (e.g. social media posts)
- Solid time-management skills
- Basic keyword search knowledge
- BSc in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or relevant field
Get in touch with HR helpdesk - email@example.com or call +91 22 688 10 714