Web Technology / Frontend Developer
- They call me a
- What makes me special?
You will be a programmer with a keen eye for design for the position of front end development. Among other tasks, you'd have to ensure alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimize web pages for maximum efficiency, and maintain brand consistency across all web pages.
- How do I achieve this?
- Building Responsive websites in WordPress and Shopify and HTML
- Maintaining and updating website Content
- Responsive Html Emailers
- Create Responsive Html Emailers
- Maintaining consistency throughout the design.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Browser testing and debugging
- What I need to have:
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience as a front-end web developer, and UI developer.
- Hands-on experience in WordPress, woo-commerce, and Shopify is a must.
- Good experience with themes and plugins for WordPress and Shopify.
- Theme integration and theme customization for WordPress and Shopify
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Good understanding of web design and e-commerce ecosystems
- Good Understanding of cross-browser compatibility, page speed/performance, and implementing SEO best principles
- Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma
- A team player, ability to multi-task, and good problem-solving skills.
Get in touch with HR helpdesk - email@example.com or call +91 22 688 10 714