Creative Solutions / Art Director
- They call me a
Animator/Motion Graphic Designer (The wordsmith)
- What makes me special?
As an animator, you’ll be part of the interactive content production team. You will collaborate on a wide range of video production features, including but not limited to product films, corporate films, social media content, solution films, brand films, branding collaterals, learning content, explainer videos etc. You should be imaginative and aware of current trends in the advertising/video industry with a working knowledge of the latest pre-production and post-production softwares.
You should have the passion to create stories that are fun to watch, and stories that sell. You should be skilled at motion graphics and video production.
- Create motion graphics, and that adhere to briefs provided.
- Create original, fully, and harmonised motion graphics-based videos that incorporate animation, shoot footage, stock media, product UI representations, workflow visualisations and more.
- Create original motion graphics assets, such as lower-thirds, title cards, end cards, cinemagraphs, advertisements, customer education videos, experimental features, product and solution walkthroughs and more.
- Create marketing videos, from pre-production, production and post-production.
- Collaborate with Directors, Team Leads, content writers, project managers, and other internal stakeholders in the development of video content.
- Maintain and promote high standards for project and asset management.
- Ability to work within timeline parameters.
- Stay up-to-date on new trends in the motion graphic and video production communities. Suggest new ways to implement these trends/technologies.
- Develop storyboards and animatics based on outlines, concepts and scripts.
- Effectively communicate ongoing project status with the creative team and Project managers.
- Manage multiple projects in a detail-oriented, deadline-driven environment.
- Perform other related duties, as assigned.
- Required Skills & Background
- Expertise in After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Comfortable working in a remote and on-site team environment, with the ability to give and take constructive criticism.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to scope work to a deadline, and do your best work within the time given.
- Ability to work completely independently when necessary.
- Clearly articulate creative process, thoughts, ideas and point of view about the work.
- Solid understanding of the production and design process.
- Attention to detail and quality assurance is critical.
- Proficient understanding of shot composition and lighting fundamentals.
- An enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment.
Get in touch with HR helpdesk - firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91 22 688 10 714