Deep Data Marketing / Manager - Marketing Automation
- What makes me special?
I have strong skills in Marketing Automation technologies which ensure that technology is being used in the most effective manner for creating competitive marketing advantage for my clients in their Digital programs.
- How do I do this?
- I am a hybrid professional who is one part IT geek and one part integrated marketing expert. I straddle the fence between the worlds of creativity, data, and technology.
- I have deep knowledge and understanding of Lead Management Systems, Martech tools, CRM softwares and the roles they play across digital consumer journeys.
- I continuously evaluate and improve digital marketing processes and programs by working with key users to eliminate marketing and technology silos, and improve deployment of new technologies to increase customer engagement in all digital channels.
- I am dedicated to all things marketing – including marketing software, data and analytics, social and mobile platforms, apps development, content marketing, web mechanics, and digital advertising networks. I understand how to get different technologies to work well together to support digital campaign workflows for ROI generation.
- My technical skills include a wide variety of marketing software, including Content management platforms, Customer relationship management platforms, Experience management software, Email marketing tools, E-commerce, Mobile tracking software.
- What do I need to have?
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing Automation role with Technology Consulting firms, SAAS companies, Agencies etc.
- Bachelor\'s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related marketing field.
- Expert skills and hands-on experience working on Marketing Automation platforms like Marketo, Eloqua, Hubspot, Pardot, Leadsquared, Mautic preferred.
- A background in combining marketing technologies with enterprise applications will be helpful.
- Strong communication skills are needed in order to collaborate with marketing personnel and interface with customers.
Get in touch with HR helpdesk - email@example.com or call +91 22 688 10 714