Web Technology / Project Manager
- They call me a
- I am special because
I have deep knowledge of Web tech and Digital Asset. I bridge the gap between clients who provide the core requirement and technical implementers by setting clear expectations and building communication channels. I Serve as a technical expert representative across teams, clients, and the information technology industry.
- How do I achieve this?
- I immerse in my client’s requirements to refine and evaluate requirements, strategy, and content needs.
- I Oversee each project’s life cycle from conception to completion, with an emphasis on technical soundness and resource efficiency
- Analyzing the business requirements to determine their technology needs
- Research and introduce new technologies for all Clients and Organization
- Analyze user requirements and usability metrics to ensure customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with our design team to create accurate and detailed mockups for customer approval
- I Develop and revise statements of work, which should include accurate time and cost estimates
- I Provide technical direction for the development, design, and systems integration across multiple client engagements from definition phase through implementation.
- I collaborate with both internal and external vendors to create quality work and communicate clear and concisely technical issues that may impact production and delivery
- I Mentor the team throughout the project.
- Ensure smooth operation for all digital Assets and applications (e.g. website, blogs and LMS & analytics/Pixel integration, etc.)
- I Track and identify new opportunities to improve our methodology and Service/offerings.
- I Assures quality Web solution by developing and completing test plans; maintaining project and technical documentation.
- I provide plans, procedures, and activities to support business recovery when problems occur.
- I need to be:
- 7-10+ years of Technical Project Manager experience with gradually increasing responsibilities and a demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, artifacts and tools Computer Science or related degree
- Extensive knowledge of software development and its technologies.
- Solid experience in coding.
- Strong knowledge of user interfaces.
- Strong knowledge of HTML and web frameworks
- Able to apply sound judgment while working independently within tight timelines.
- Outstanding attention to detail and commitment to excellence.
- Knowledge of open- source platforms like WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Magento/Shopify/ WooCommerce etc.
- Process Implementation experience and documentation Skills
Get in touch with HR helpdesk - email@example.com or call +91 22 688 10 714