Experience Brand / Researcher Consumer Journeys
- I am Special because :
I am a design-researcher who is enthusiastic about creating seamless digitally-driven consumer journeys and experiences that align with the core-essence of my client's brand.
- How do I achieve this?
- I have a fanatical passion for identifying consumer insights by marrying behavioral, cultural and societal patterns with usage of space, digital and futuristic technology, and experience-driven ideas.
- I research consumer decision journeys and map emotional and rational motivations, consumer expectations, pain points and the potential experience gaps.
- I work with various design research methods, technologies, and psychology frameworks aimed at understanding the consumer needs/aspirations and pain-points of consumers.
- I partner with experience brand consultants, consumer insight teams, user interaction researchers, UX/UI designers, technology experts and specialists, and digital data analysts in the conceptualization and evaluation of scalable touch point solutions.
- Based on various off‐beat ideas, I conceptualize ways to propagate the touch and feel (experience) of the Brand and increase participative engagement of the consumers across the touchpoints.
- I Need to be:
- Have an PG in Strategic Design Management or Specialization courses in Design Research/ Service Design and/or Advanced Degree in Humanities from institutes such as NID, NIFT, Shrishti, and IITs
- Student of human behavior, strategic design management, anthropology, sociology and design research
- Comfortable with technology and data with an innate ability to marry art with science
- Avid reader and dreamer on futuristic uses of digital technology for simplifying
- Work experience of 2-3 years preferred in various disciplines, including but not limited to journey mapping, shopper marketing, consumer insights, consumer research, etc.
Get in touch with HR helpdesk - firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91 22 688 10 714