Deep Data Marketing / SEO Specialist (The Optimizer)
- What makes me special?
I contribute to the goals and success of my clients by implementing on and off-page SEO strategies on their digital assets and content so they are optimized for search engines. This helps my clients drive organic traffic to their websites and apps, thereby reducing their cost of customer acquisition and increasing return on digital marketing spends.
- How do I do this?
- I ensure that all websites and internet properties under my influence have been technically optimized to attract and engage those visitors that closely match the agreed profile of the target audience
- I possess great research knowledge regarding keywords, link analysis, and search engine results, new search engine behaviors, in-depth competition analysis etc
- I provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals to make the Brand Discoverable.
- I provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- I monitor and administer web analytics, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals
- I absolutely need to be / have
- 1 – 3 years of experience in SEO, Content Strategies, and Website Optimization
- Graduate with Google Certification
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
Get in touch with HR helpdesk - firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91 22 688 10 714