Commerce / Sr. Planner/Strategist – Performance Marketing
- They call me a
Sr. Planner/Strategist – Performance Marketing
- What I do?
I get under the skin of my clients’ business/markets/consumers and help them craft game-changing e-Commerce and Performance Marketing programs. Working closely with the Business Head, I share accountability for client acquisition and growth of Asymmetrique’s Commerce Vertical P&L.
- How do I achieve this?
- Gain a deep understanding of Asymmetrique’s Commerce Vertical’s business model, key performance indicators, and metrics that impact our success in the market.
- Leading and creating world-class new business pitches from ideas to presentation creation and delivery. Create an ongoing layer of strategic brand and business growth- thinking and engagement with Commerce Vertical clients.
- Engage with Performance Marketing and D2C teams to develop joint business plans and strategic initiatives for their clients. Propose budget for paid user acquisition, demand generation campaigns using channels such as paid social, paid search, email/SMS, SEO, display, organic, & partnerships.
- Define effective Performance Marketing and D2C strategies for Commerce Vertical clients, with a focus on profitable and cost-effective revenue growth and brand building.
- Identify new growth opportunities and execute low-cost experiments to validate opportunities at scale
- What I need to be?
- 5+ years experience in the industry with leading Digital Media and D2C Agencies.
- MBA from a recognized institute, with a specialization in Marketing.
- Expertise in Performance Marketing and D2C e-Commerce channels, with a demonstrated track record of success growing client and Agency businesses.
- Effective project management skills and the ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Client-focused can-do attitude, good written and verbal communication, and an analytical bent of mind with an ability to derive insights from data.
- Natural ability to absorb technological, data-based and creative concepts in day-to-day outputs
Get in touch with HR helpdesk - email@example.com or call +91 22 688 10 714